Strongsville, Ohio, USA, July 9, 2018 – Rafter Equipment Corporation has introduced a new proactive machine maintenance service program for tube mill and roll forming equipment owners. The program is designed to provide regularly scheduled service to solve common maintenance problems often found on mill equipment. It establishes an annual service agreement that includes monthly service visits by a qualified service technician at a discounted service rate.
- On-site, hands-on training
- General mill evaluations
- Roll stand evaluations and corrections
- Bearing inspection and replacement
- Side roll pass setting and corrections
- Weld mechanicals service and training
- Spare part recommendations
- Lubrication best practices and techniques
The discounted service rate applies to all service related visits. The agreement can be tailored to meet the customer’s needs and additional days are available at the discounted rate.
For more information, please contact Mr. Paul Herman at: